One day I was driving over to Jamie's house and I looked over on the boulder and saw a HUGE bird! So, I went back to the house and got my camera because I couldn't find my dad's binoculars. So, here's the shot I got...

And then I blew that up as far as I could...
But seriously, it was as big as a small person!

Then, suddenly it moved!! So I took another shot and blew it up like before and this is what I got out of it....
It's a Bird, not a plane, it's a... Crane!! In St. George. On top of an enormous rock!!

Then, suddenly it moved!! So I took another shot and blew it up like before and this is what I got out of it....
It's a Bird, not a plane, it's a... Crane!! In St. George. On top of an enormous rock!!
I called Jamie and she went out to look at it. Ask her, she'll back me up.





No comments:
Post a Comment