Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy early Christmas to us!!!

One day we received an Express Mail package from Dad and Rexine and low and behold, a red wrapped Christmas present that said, "Merry Christmas OPEN NOW!" And here is what we got!




So, um, yeah, the camera issue has been fixed. Now if I can get myself to sit down and write on my blog.... ;)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Typical grandparents. They always want pictures of grandkids!! What better way to get the ball rolling? That's great!

Joey and Jana said...

Lucky lil (bleep)! jk I am totally jealous! I broke mine back in August so I totally know how it feels not having a properly working camera. It sucks!!!! Maybe if I drop the hint enough, my father in-law will get me a new one.... again! ;)
I haven't seen you in awhile, buyers remorse still? I hope things have changed for the better! Love ya!

Addicted to Diet Coke Pictures, Images and Photos