Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Yeah, so I know I'm slow getting my pics up and such. Oh well.

Well, this year was a Complete Blast!! We threw a party and everyone dressed up. We played some games like, Mummy Race & Sticker Stalker. We also had some very fun food. Special thanks to Janet, Jamie Campbell, Jamie Prax, Bonnie, Rachelle, Kayley, James Campbell, and Matt for all their help with the food! It was awesome you guys!! Thanks goes out to Janet for helping me with some of the the activities. The kids had fun with your story and song, and also the Spooky Trail was very, very fun! Also, a specially large THANK YOU to Kayley!!! With her it wouldn't have been nearly as decorous, and she kept me sane.

And, as always, thanks to all the attended. You're costumes were way fun and I truly hope you all had a good time! We sure did! Now, if I can get all the decor down... ;)

Here's whatever pics I managed to get. I know I missed a lot of good stuff, so if any of you out there have anymore pics, send them my way, Please!! I hope you all had a Happy Halloween!!!
P.S. Jamie Prax, "Bah Humbug." ;)


Halloween Party 2008
Click on this Pic to open my Halloween Photo File!!

No comments:

Addicted to Diet Coke Pictures, Images and Photos