Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tag?!?!?




Oh Jana, I'll get you my pretty..... ;)

Well folks, my loving cousin photo tagged me. Apparently I'm supposed to post the 6th pic in my 6th folder and the 4th pic in my 4th folder with explanations.... Well, here goes...


4th of 4th


Nice, huh?

Well this pic dated, June 26, 2008, was my photo showing how gargantuan our zucchini were growing within just a couple days time. For perspective, my hand is about 7-1/2 inches long.

6th of 6th

This photo dated, July 21, 2008, is of my sister, Rachelle, opening a gift at her surprise 30th birthday party. This gift was either Cd's or 2 video games (one was a kitchen game..) or something.

Errr, so there you go. Fun stuff, eh? Well then, I tag: Jamie Prax, Rachel Campbell, Katie Jennings, and.... You!! hehe... ;)

1 comment:

Joey and Jana said...

hehe... I know, so fun! Your folders are quite recent! Sorry, I had to tag someone!!! :)

Addicted to Diet Coke Pictures, Images and Photos