It's 26 candles, actually.
One year older and wiser too! And cuter, and stronger, and funnier, and friendlier, and hunkier if you ask me. But I'm biased. :) Happy Birthday hubby!
We had a blast at his parent's only Lego party! We played "Pin the flag on the Lego Castle", had a "Lego Tower Building Contest", a "Guess How Many Lego's are in the Jar Contest", and we even did a "Lego Birthday Wordsearch". And, to wrap it all up, we had a Lego cake and Lego fruit snacks. Whoo! I'm Lego'd out!
If you'd like to see more pics from the party feel free to watch this slideshow! :)



1 comment:
Camille,
You are so creative and so talented, if you lived closer to me, I would beg you to make cakes for birthdays in our family too! I'd even PAY you! You could become quite the little entrepreneur!
We had so much fun at Lagoon last weekend, Joey and I need to have more "date nights", oh so fun! It was great to see yours and Rachelle's families. Beau is such a cutie by the way, love the mohawk!
Love ya ~ Jana
Post a Comment