Friday, August 22, 2008

Haircut Day

It was totally past due date for Haircut Day! Matt was a shaggy dude, and Beau's hair was sticking out over his ears. James and I worked together to give these studmuffins a new do. Matt wanted his ultra short and Beau got a mohawk. Sweet! I'm gonna leave it for a while. He's too cute with it!
Here's the 3 boys after Beau's cut was done.

Kayley and I decided we wanted in on the action, so we went online and got virtual cuts. Yep, we're dorks. :)


I think Kayley looks like a celebrity with this hairstyle. Jerk. I'm the fatty in the other pic.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

My Mom always grew that variety of rose because it smelled the best. We were going to go to the derby but Merril was totally tired from his 50-miler and then had to drive home 6 hours. I feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever. I was thinking we'd see you at the reunion at Uncle Max's house but it sounds like that's a bust too! Hope to see you guys soon! The lego party looked like a blast!! Good job on the cake!

Joey and Jana said...

I need to find out what website you went on to do that with your hairstyles... I need a change. Let me know! Love ya, Jana

soupr_mom said...

The website I went to was: http://www.dailymakeover.com/

This is a fun site to try some new looks out. It gave me a good idea for a cut, and I love my new 'do!

Addicted to Diet Coke Pictures, Images and Photos