Friday, August 8, 2008

Okay, fine, I'll do it..

So, my sis-in-law, Rachel, "tagged" me like a few months ago and I kinda forgot/ignored it for a while. Well, another sis-in-law, Jody, took the tag challenge the other day so now I think I'd better do it too, so, okay, fine, I'll do it.. (you better love me lots Rachel!) ;)

TAG!
Name 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random/surprising facts about yourself - then tag 3 people.

3 Joys- Matt, Beau, cookies

3 Fears- someone breaking into my house; Matt getting in an accident and getting seriously hurt or killed; my kid(s) growing up and making as bad or worse mistakes than I've made in my life

3 Goals- go back to school and accomplishing something; learn to play my guitar; get my laundry done (that's a recurring goal...)

3 Current Obsessions- Diet Coke; pandora.com; The Olympics

3 Random Facts- I only have one living parent OR grandparent (my dad)
- Not only am I my mom's daughter, I'm her 8th cousin (or something like that), which also means that Beau is not only my son, but my somethingdey'd cousin however times removed
- my favorite season is winter

Now, I choose to be last tagged. Only because I hate this game. No offense. So all you other non-tagged people (if there are any of you out there..) don't have to worry about me tagging you. Yep, that's right, love me! :o)

------------------------------------------------------------

Now, like Jody I wanted to do the memory thing she did, so....

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

1 comment:

Corbett Family said...

My favorite memory with you is the night at the cabin a couple of years ago when you and Rachel and I were talking and a mouse ran into the fireplace. We had some great laughs that night.

Addicted to Diet Coke Pictures, Images and Photos