Friday, October 10, 2008

A Conference View

Since Matt had been up there the week prior and thought I'd love it, we took a drive up Cedar Mtn during General Conference to see the fall colors. When we got there we were very surprised to see snow on the top and fall colors below. It was beautiful!





Kayley was freezing but happy!
Here's the typical group shot at the top. Matt, Beau, Kayley, and Allan (my crazy nephew!) It was like 30 degrees and he refused to wear his coat, they turkey!!

Here's a vista shot from the top. It was so beautiful! I wish it wasn't so overcast. Oh well, beggers can't be choosers.

1 comment:

Joey and Jana said...

You are so busted! Yep, how did you think you'd get off scott free coming up to SLC and not even giving your favorite cousin a ring-a-ding-ding?!?!?!
Well, you're forgiven. :)
Hope you had a great trip, I miss you, I hope we will get to see eachother again soon! Love ya! Jana

Ohhh, and my other thought: "IT'S ABOUT DANG TIME!!!!" (You updated your blog) :) I forgive you again!
I was hoping for pictures of the little reunion at Lagoon of the cousins we didn't get to see! O'well!

Addicted to Diet Coke Pictures, Images and Photos