So, yeah, and I'm sure you all know the story by now, but I'm catching up... Anyways... We went to Reno over Labor Day weekend. We love to go because my brother, Trevor, lives there, but also because of the annual Rib Cookoff. We got an extra special treat this year because our good friends The Carter's came from SLC too! We toured the cookoff and had lots of fun and good food. WOW! It was was so good this year! We didn't vote for People's Choice, but my vote would've been for "Butch's Smack Your Lips BBQ" and they won this year! Yay!
The boys, Zayden and Beau, had fun together but were tired at the cookoff. You can see Zayden is trying to slip out of his stroller... Silly kid. Also, Jared tried to stuff his face with 'Texas-style potatoes' on a dare from yours truly. It was hilarious, Thanks Jared!
And finally, I just wanted to mention what a silly husband I have. He looked so cute and strange in this hat I just couldn't help but giggle for a while. Now, don't get me wrong, he's not the only one who tried on these hats in our group, but I'm not coughing up the shot of me in one, no way, no how. :)
Oh, and the guy over his shoulder is bald under that hat. hehe...
We had so much fun in Reno this year with the Carters and with the Trevor Rowleys! We can't wait for next year!



No comments:
Post a Comment